Bora Bora is the most famous of the Leeward Islands – is located 280 km north-west of Tahiti, just under one hour away by plane.
Superlatives are missing to describe the beauty of Bora Bora, the “Pearl of the Pacific”, with its sharp relief and turquoise waters where a multi-color aquatic fauna (sting & manta rays, sharks, tropical fishes …) can be observed by outrigger canoe, boat or diving explorations.
Your arrival at Bora Bora will definitely leave you with one of the nicest memories of your trip : the airport being located on an islet (also called “motu”), your flight will be followed by a short boat ride over the lagoon along the numerous islets – that welcome those delightful deluxe resorts with their famous overwater bungalows – before reaching the village of Vaitape for those of you lodging on the main island
- Its legendary turquoise lagoon and huge motus !!
- Beautiful white sand beaches
- Nautical activities
- Nice resorts and overwater bungalows
- Perfect for island romance and as a special destination for honeymoon couples
- The unique overwater bungalow experience
- The underwater world of Bora Bora : the manta ray ballet, majestic sharks…
Activities and Sightseeing
- Circle island tour excursion by the lagoon
- Snorkeling at Matira Point
- Nice viewpoints with 4x4 safari excursions
- Sailing cruises
- Submarine excursion (unique in the South Pacific !)
- The Heiva on Motoï place in july
- Marine Museum
- Old military tracks
- The walk to Pa’ia
- The walk to Otemanu Peak
- Bora Bora Mountain trek
- Parasail, skydive
- Aerial tour of the islands by seaplane
- Helicopter tours
- Relaxation centers & spa
Archipelago : SOCIETY ISLANDS
Surface : 15 sq miles
Location : 175 miles N. W of Tahiti
Population : + 9,690
Highest peak :
Mount Tohiea (2,385 feet)
Capital city : Vaitape
Our selection of packages
Your vacation starts here !
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER !
Just set yourself on «dream » mode and get connected to Paradise! Subscribe to our Newsletter to get special offers! This won't take you more than a click!