Two Jewels in a Crown – Tetiaroa & Bora Bora
Tahiti, Tetiaroa & Bora Bora
(8 days – 7 nights)
Two jewels in the crown of luxury hotels in French Polynesia!
Discover the exotic atoll of Tetiaroa and stay at “The Brando”, a discreetly elegant and refined resort. The very first eco-tourism hotel in French Polynesia. Chart new paths as you explore the wonders of this resort! Then enter the privileged world as you become a member of the club who experienced Bora Bora, the Pearl of the Pacific!
Our travel experts have chosen for you the exquisite Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora providing incomparable service, gastronomy, well-being and activities.
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (Business class) (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tetiaroa and Air Tahiti
- 1 night accommodation at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort (breakfast included)
- 3 nights accommodations on Tetiaroa (daily breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
- 3 nights accommodations on Bora Bora (daily breakfast and dinner included)
- Prices are in USD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included.
- Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels.
- Displayed prices are valid for low season 2017. They are subject to change without prior notice.
- Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
- Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote.
à partir de
- 1 night InterContinental Tahiti Resort – Panoramic Garden Room
- 3 nights The Brando (Tetiaroa atoll) – 1 Bedroom Villa
- 3 nights Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora – Overwater Bungalow Suite with plunge pool
(Rates are per person based on a double occupancy)
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER !
Just set yourself on «dream » mode and get connected to Paradise! Subscribe to our Newsletter to get special offers! This won't take you more than a click!