The Must in Diving : 3 islands in 1 shot
Tahiti, Bora Bora, Rangiroa & Fakarava
(12 days – 11 nights)
Explore outstanding dive spots: meet the Manta Rays of Bora Bora, drift through the lagoon passes in Rangiroa and Fakarava.
Further dive in the spectacular waters of Fakarava, a certified UNESCO Biosphere area. Be amazed by unexpected encounters from sharks, dolphins, turtles, sting rays, Napoleon, moray eels… A diving trip you will never forget!
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 14 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night accommodation on Tahiti (breakfast included)
- 2 nights accommodations on Bora Bora (breakfast and dinner included)
- 4 nights accommodations on Rangiroa (breakfast and dinner included)
- 4 nights accommodations on Fakarava (breakfast and dinner included)
- Prices are in USD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included.
- Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels.
- Displayed prices are valid for low season 2017. They are subject to change without prior notice.
- Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
- Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote.
- Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
- All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.
Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER !
Just set yourself on «dream » mode and get connected to Paradise! Subscribe to our Newsletter to get special offers! This won't take you more than a click!