Scuba Diving in Tahiti & her Islands
Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora & Rangiroa
(11 days – 10 nights)
Dive from island to island to meet stingrays, sharks, dolphins and big fish.
This specially designed itinerary leads you to explore different dive spots on the most beautiful islands in French Polynesia: the undersea grotto of Tahiti, the reef sharks of Moorea, the Manta rays of Bora Bora and the adventure drift dives of Rangiroa.
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 10 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night accommodation on Tahiti (breakfast included)
- 3 nights accommodations on Moorea (breakfast and dinner included)
- 3 nights accommodations on Bora Bora (breakfast and dinner included)
- 3 nights accommodations on Rangiroa (breakfast and dinner included)
- Prices are in USD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included.
- Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels.
- Displayed prices are valid for low season 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice.
- Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
- Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote.
- Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
- All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.
Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.