A Blending of Tradition and Style in the Tuamotus
Rangiroa & Tikehau
(7 days – 6 nights)
Get up close and personal with the Polynesian people and culture on the atolls of Rangiroa and Tikehau!
Be seduced by the uniqueness of staying in a traditional Polynesian Guest House. An authentic blend of local, noble materials and the Tahitian decorative flair!
Join in on fishing expeditions, learn about the multiple uses of a coconut (and how to open one), scuba dive in the limpid waters and savor a simple meal of grilled lobster and fish with local vegetables.
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights on Rangiroa with daily breakfast and dinner
- 3 nights on Tikehau with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Prices are in USD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included.
- Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels.
- Displayed prices are valid for low season 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice.
- Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners).
- Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote.