A unique Experience: Meet the Whales!
Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora & Rangiroa
(18 days – 15 nights)
Come and live an unforgettable experience in Polynesia !
Our stay offers you the oppotunity to observe whales in Tahiti. Also discover the beautiful lagoons of Moorea and Bora Bora, and the second biggest atoll in the world : Rangiroa !
The encounter with these giants of the seas will remain forever in your heart!
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- A boat trip to Tahiti to meet the mogul whales with TOPDIVE
- 3 nights accommodation on Tahiti (breakfast included)
- 4 nights accommodation on Moorea (breakfast included)
- 4 nights accommodation on Bora Bora (breakfast included)
- 4 nights accommodation on Rangiroa (breakfast and dinner included)
- Prices are in USD, per person based on double occupancy, all taxes included.
- Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to be paid direct to the hotels.
- Displayed prices are “from” & valid for a stay between August to October . They are subject to change without prior notice.
- Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified. Contact us for a customized quote.
You can optionally add diving trips. In this case you are granted :
- Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff.
- All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook.
Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation.
- 3 nights Tahiti Nui – Mountain view room
- 4 nights Hôtel Kaveka – Garden Bungalow
- 4 nights Hôtel Matira – Garden Bungalow
- 4 nights Pension Tevahine Dream – Beach Bungalow
(Rates are per person based on a double occupancy)