Details & Services
The winner of international awards from such prestigious magazines as Condé Nast and Travel & Leisure and others, the m/s Paul Gauguin is an exceptional small cruise ship. Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, she delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious.
The ship can accommodate up to 332 passengers in 166 cabins. 70% of the cabins also have a balcony. The ship has a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5—among the highest at sea. There are 7 passenger decks. Paul Gauguin Cruises is proud to offer an extraordinary value in luxury cruising, thanks to all-inclusive pricing.
• All ocean view accommodations, nearly 70% with balconies, measuring from 200 to 500 sq. ft., including balcony
• Butler service, in-suite bar setup, and iPod® music system in suite/stateroom category B and above
• A choice of three dining venues (La Veranda, L’Etoile, Le Grill)
• Complimentary 24-hour room service
• Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages
• Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
• Full entertainment program including Polynesian artists, a pianist, and a casino with slot machines
• Spa and beauty services
• Optional PADI SCUBA diving program and certification
• Watersports marina for complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddle boarding
• A day at Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a
• Access to the private beach located on a motu off of Bora Bora
• Fitness center
• Presentations by local naturalists and special guests
• Spacious outdoor decks and pool
• Duty-free shop
• Book and DVD library
• Wi-Fi hot spots throughout the ship to cover most suites/staterooms and public areas and guest-accessible computers, available 24 hours a day for a fee
• Laundry and dry-cleaning services
• Medical services
TAHITI & THE SOCIETY ISLANDS – 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Tahiti & the society islands : Tahiti, Huahine, Taha’a, Bora Bora, Moorea, Tahiti.
TUAMOTU & THE SOCIETY ISLANDS – 11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS
Tuamotu & the society islands – Tahiti, Huahine, Bora Bora, Rangiroa, Fakarava, Taha’a,
COOK ISLANDS & THE SOCIETY ISLANDS – 12 DAYS / 11 NIGHTS
Cook islands & the society islands : Tahiti, Huahine, Aitutaki et Rarotonga (Cook), Bora Bora, Taha’a, Moorea, Tahiti
TUAMOTU, MARQUESAS & THE SOCIETY ISLANDS – 15 DAYS / 14 NIGHTS
Tuamotu, the Marquesas & the society islands – Tahiti, Fakarava (Tuamotu), Fatu Hiva, Hiva
Oa, Tahuata et Nuku Hiva (Marquesas), Huahine, Bora Bora, Taha’a, Moorea, Tahiti (Society).
Boat category :
Cruise duration :
3 nights / 4 days
Number of cabins :
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER !
Just set yourself on «dream » mode and get connected to Paradise! Subscribe to our Newsletter to get special offers! This won't take you more than a click!