InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa
For your meals, the “Fare Nui” proposes a traditional cooking with exotic touches on a terrace open to the ocean ; the “Fare Hana” is located by the pool and offers a diversified menu all day long for all kind of hunger. Finally, the “Motu Iti” bar is a friendly area where guests will taste refreshing cocktails at sunset with live music played by a local band everyday starting at 18:00.
Finally, you will surely enjoy its beautiful white sand beach where takes place each Saturday night a Polynesian show, Spa center facilities, and the Moorea Dolphin Center where you will get a chance to admire and even play with these friendly mammals.
What we love: the cold river waterfall in the Spa center, and the Clinic for Turtles taking care of little turtles.
American breakfast is included in our accommodation rates.
- 2 restaurants
- Bar + Pool bar
- 24/24 room service
- Meeting room
- On-site diving center
- Resort boutique
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Transit rooms
- Water sport center
- A/C (all categ.)
- Ceiling fan (in bung.)
- Coffee / Tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- IDD telephone
- In-house video
- In-room safe
- Iron & board
- Mini bar
Free Activities :
- Outrigger canoe
- Volley ball
- Clinic for Turtles
- Free Wireless internet connection
- Kayak and stand up paddle (free of charge during 45 mn)
For honeymooners :
- a complimentary bouquet of tropical flowers upon arrival.
- an honeymoon gift (min. 2-night stay)
- a half bottle of Champagne (min. 3-night stay).
- a “Pareu” for the bride and a T-shirt for the groom (min. 5-night stay)
- a dinner (exclude beverages) for 2 at the barbecue party (min. 7-night stay in an overwater bungalow)
Category : Luxury
Island : Moorea
Location : Beach
Distance to Airport : more than 20 mn
Number of units : 144